How to turn data roaming and data services on/off on my LG Q Stylo+
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When travelling outside of Canada, you'll roam on a partner network and roaming charges will apply. To help control data roaming usage, your LG Q Stylo+ has a data roaming setting that you can switch on and off as needed.
To use data on a partner network, the data roaming setting needs to be on. If you don't need data, make sure that data roaming is off to avoid unwanted charges. You can also turn off data services altogether. This way, your LG Q Stylo+ will only transmit data over Wi-Fi.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Mobile networks.
- 3. Touch the Data roaming slider to turn it on.
- 4. Read the warning and touch TURN ON.
- 5. Data roaming is now on.
Touch the Data roaming slider again to turn it off.
- 6. To turn data off completely, touch Back.
- 7. Scroll to and touch the Mobile data slider to turn it off.
- 8. Data services are now off.
Touch the Mobile data slider again to turn data services on.