How to reset the APN settings to default on my LG Stylo 3 Plus
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Incorrect APN (Access Point Name) settings can cause issues with data services and with picture and video messaging (MMS). To resolve issues, you can reset the APN settings on your LG Stylo 3 Plus to the default APN settings that are programmed into your SIM card.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch More.
- 3. Touch Mobile networks.
- 4. Touch Access Point Names.
- 5. Touch the Menu icon.
- 6. Touch Restore default settings.
- 7. The APN settings have been reset to default.