How to share my LG Stylo 3 Plus Internet connection with a computer
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Tethering lets you share the Internet connection from your LG Stylo 3 Plus with a computer. Please note that youʼll be using data from your mobile service and charges may apply.
- 1. Plug the USB cable into the phone and the computer.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Tethering.
- 4. Touch the USB tethering slider to turn it on.
- 5. Touch OK.
- 6. The phone is now tethered.
- 7. On the computer, wait for the device drivers to install, then click Home network.
- 8. Wait while the computer automatically applies the settings and connects to the network.
- 9. Setup is complete. Click Close.
- Note: In step 7, weʼve selected Home network because we know and trust both the LG Stylo 3 Plus and the computer.