How to add a Microsoft Exchange email account on my Motorola Moto G
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your workplace allows it, you can sync your Motorola Moto G with your work contacts, calendar and email.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Add account.
- 4. Touch Corporate.
- 5. Enter your workplace email address.
- 6. Touch Password.
- 7. Enter your email account password.
- 8. Touch Next.
For the following steps, you might need information from your corporate IT department.
- 9. Touch Exchange.
- 10. Enter the domain name and username.
- 11. Touch Server.
- 12. Edit the server address.
- 13. Scroll to and touch Next.
- 14. Touch OK.
- 15. Touch Next.
- 16. Enter a name for the account.
- 17. Touch Next.
- 18. The email account has been added. To view the email account, touch Home.
- 19. Touch Apps.
- 20. Touch Email.
- 21. Your email will sync to your phone.
- Due to different corporate network infrastructures, your Exchange setup might be a little different. If you encounter any issues, please contact your corporate IT department.