How to manage the data usage on my Motorola Moto G
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can limit the amount of data used on your Motorola Moto G. The phone can also notify you when you're getting close to the monthly limit.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Data usage.
- 4. Touch Set mobile data limit.
- 5. Read the warning and touch OK.
- 6. Touch Data usage cycle.
- 7. Touch Change cycle…
Tip: Match the cycle date to your bill date, which can be found on your contract, your bill or your online account.
- 8. Scroll to the desired date of each month.
- 9. Touch Set.
- 10. Touch warning.
- 11. Scroll to the desired data usage warning.
- 12. Touch Set.
- 13. Touch limit.
- 14. Scroll to the desired data usage limit.
- 15. Touch Set.
- 16. The changes have been saved.