How to pair my Motorola Moto G with Bluetooth accessories
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can pair your Motorola Moto G with Bluetooth® accessories such as headsets and speakers. Here, we show you how to pair with a Bluetooth headset.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. If Bluetooth is off, touch the Bluetooth switch to turn it on.
- 4. Touch Bluetooth.
- 5. Make sure the headset is in pairing mode and in range.
Touch the name of the Bluetooth headset.
- 6. The Bluetooth headset is now paired and connected.