How to set up Face Unlock on my Motorola Moto G
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Face Unlock is a security feature that uses facial recognition technology instead of a PIN or password. It lets you unlock the Motorola Moto G using the front-facing camera.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Security.
- 4. Touch Screen lock.
- 5. Touch Face Unlock.
- 6. Touch Set it up.
- 7. Touch Continue.
- 8. Position your face within the dotted circle. Wait until your face has been recognized.
- 9. Touch Continue.
- 10. Select a backup option (e.g., PIN).
- 11. Enter a PIN.
- 12. Touch Continue.
- 13. Re-enter the PIN to confirm it.
- 14. Touch OK.
- 15. Touch OK.
- 16. Face Unlock has been set up.
To unlock the phone from standby mode, just hold it in front of your face and it will unlock.