How to update the software on my Motorola Moto G wirelessly
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When new versions are available, you can update the software on your Motorola Moto G for new features and better performance. Here, we show you how to update the software wirelessly ("over the air").
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch About phone.
- 4. Touch System updates.
- 5. Your Moto G will search for available updates.
- 6. If an update is available, follow the on-screen prompts to install it.
If an update isn't available, touch OK.