How to use call forwarding on my Motorola Moto G
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- With call forwarding, you can direct some or all of your incoming calls to another phone number.
- 1. Touch Phone.
- 2. Touch Menu.
- 3. Touch Settings.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Call forwarding.
- 5. Select a forwarding option (e.g., Forward when unanswered).
- 6. Enter the phone number.
- 7. Touch Enable.
- 8. Call forwarding has been set up.
To disable call forwarding, touch the desired call forwarding option.
- 9. Touch Disable.
- 10. Call forwarding has been disabled.