How to reset my Motorola Moto G (3rd Generation) and/or disable Device Protection
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- This feature lets you erase all content and settings from your Motorola Moto G (3rd Generation).
Warning: All media, data and settings will be erased. This action cannot be undone.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Backup & reset.
- 4. Touch Factory data reset.
- 5. Read the warning and touch RESET PHONE.
- 6. If you are prompted for screen lock credential, enter the PIN/Password/Pattern.
- 7. Touch NEXT.
- 8. Touch ERASE EVERYTHING.
- 9. The phone will reboot.