How to take photos on my Motorola Moto G (3rd Generation)
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Take pictures using the built-in camera on your Motorola Moto G (3rd Generation). Pictures can be sent in an email or multimedia message, or transferred to a computer or printer.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Touch Camera.
- 3. Touch anywhere on the screen to take a photo.
- 4. The photo has been captured.
- 5. Swipe left to go to the Gallery.
- 6. Swipe right to access the camera options.
- 7. Touch the Video camera icon to switch to video mode.