How to update the software on my Motorola Moto G (3rd Generation) wirelessly
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When new versions are available, you can update the software on your Motorola Moto G (3rd Generation) for extra features and better performance. Here, we show you how to update the software wirelessly ("over the air").
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch About Phone.
- 4. Touch System updates.
- 5. Wait while the phone checks for updates.
- 6. If an update isn't available, touch OK.
If an update is available, touch YES, IM IN.
- 7. Touch desired download option (e.g., Wi-Fi or Mobile network), then touch DONE.
- 8. Wait for the update to download.
- 9. Touch INSTALL NOW.
- 10. Your device will now restart and install updates.