How to reset the network settings on my Motorola Moto G6 Play
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If you encounter problems with your data connection, or other wireless connections, you can reset the network settings back to default. All of the network settings on your Motorola Moto G6 Play will be reset, including those for Wi-Fi, mobile data and Bluetooth.
- 1. Swipe up to view Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch System.
- 4. Touch Reset.
- 5. Touch Network settings reset.
- 6. Touch RESET SETTINGS.
- 7. If prompted, enter your PIN and touch the Next icon.
- 8. Touch RESET SETTINGS.
- 9. The network settings have been reset.