How to update the software on my Motorola Moto G6 Play wirelessly
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When new versions are available, you can update the software on your Motorola Moto G6 Play for extra features and better performance. Here, we show you how to update the software wirelessly ("over the air").
- 1. Swipe up to view Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch System.
- 4. Touch System updates.
- 5. Wait while the phone automatically checks for an update.
- 6. If an update isnʼt available, touch Done.
If an update is available, wait for it to download.