How to delete an email account from my Motorola Moto G Play
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Remove unwanted email accounts from your Motorola Moto G Play. The associated contacts, calendar and email messages will also be removed. Please note that some email accounts can't be removed.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Accounts.
- 4. Touch the desired account.
- 5. Touch the account.
- 6. Touch the Menu icon.
- 7. Touch Remove account.
- 8. Touch REMOVE ACCOUNT.
- 9. The email account and all associated contacts, calendars and email messages have been removed from the phone.
Depending on the account type and account settings, your data may remain on the account provider's servers.