How to add widgets on my Motorola MOTOLUXE
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Widgets add special functions or features to any of your home screens.
- 1. Scroll to a home screen with enough empty space for the widget.
- 2. Touch Menu.
- 3. Touch Add.
- 4. Touch Android widgets.
- 5. Scroll to and touch the widget you want to add (e.g. Analogue clock).
- 6. The widget has been added to the home screen.
- 7. To remove a widget, touch and hold the widget.
- 8. Drag the widget to Remove.
- 9. When the widget turns red, release it.
- 10. The widget has been removed.