How to connect to Wi-Fi on my Motorola MOTOLUXE
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Your phone can connect to Wi-Fi for an Internet connection. With Wi-Fi, you can use most data services such as email, web browsing and downloading apps. Some mobile services may not be available on Wi-Fi.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Wireless & networks.
- 4. Touch Wi-Fi settings.
- 5. Touch Wi-Fi.
- 6. Select the Wi-Fi network you want to use.
- 7. Enter the network password.
- 8. Touch Connect.
- 9. You're now connected to the Wi-Fi network.