How to insert and remove the SIM card on my Motorola MOTOLUXE
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- These steps show you how to correctly insert the SIM card into your Motorola MOTOLUXE.
- 1. Slide down the bottom part of the battery cover and pull it away.
- 2. Insert the SIM card with the metal contacts facing down and then slide it into the SIM tray.
- 3. Line up the gold contacts on the battery with the contacts on the phone. Insert the bottom part of the battery first, then push it into place.
- 4. Line up the battery cover and push it into place.