How to pair my Motorola MOTOLUXE with a Bluetooth headset
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can use a Bluetooth® headset for hands-free calling and listening to music.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Wireless & networks.
- 4. Touch Bluetooth settings.
- 5. If Bluetooth is disabled, touch Bluetooth to turn it on.
- 6. Make sure the headset is in pairing mode and in range. On the phone, touch Scan for devices.
- 7. Select the headset from the list of Bluetooth devices.
- 8. The Bluetooth headset is now paired and connected.