How to set up a screen lock on my Motorola MOTOLUXE
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can set a screen lock (password) for your phone. The password will be required to unlock the phone from standby.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Location & security.
- 4. Touch Set up screen lock.
- 5. Touch Password.
- 6. Enter a password.
- 7. Touch Continue.
- 8. Re-enter the password to confirm it.
- 9. Touch OK.
- 10. The screen lock has been set.