How to set up call forwarding on my Motorola MOTOLUXE
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- With call forwarding, you can direct some or all of your incoming calls to another phone number.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Call settings.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Call forwarding.
- 5. Touch the required option (e.g. Forward when busy).
- 6. Enter the phone number.
- 7. Touch Enable.
- 8. Call forwarding has been set up.