How to turn data roaming on and off on my Motorola MOTOLUXE
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can turn data roaming on and off as needed. When abroad, we recommend that you turn off data roaming to avoid unwanted roaming charges when using email, web browsing and other data services.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Wireless & networks.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Mobile networks.
- 5. Touch Data roaming.
- 6. Touch OK.
- 7. Data roaming is turned on.
Touch Data roaming again to turn it off.