How to use my Motorola Moto Z³ Play as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can use your Motorola Moto Z³ Play as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot. This lets you share your phone's Internet connection with other devices via Wi-Fi.
Please note: When other devices use your Wi-Fi hotspot, they use data from your mobile service. Charges may apply.
- 1. Swipe up to view Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Network & Internet.
- 4. Touch Hotspot & tethering .
- 5. Touch Set up Wi-Fi hotspot.
- 6. Touch Network name.
- 7. Delete the existing text and enter a name for your hotspot.
- 8. Scroll to and touch Password.
- 9. Delete the existing text and enter a password for your hotspot.
- 10. Touch SAVE.
- 11. Touch the Wi-Fi hotspot slider.
- 12. The portable Wi-Fi hotspot is now active. Other devices can connect to it using your network name (step 7) and password (step 9).