How to insert a SIM card and memory card into my Motorola Moto Z² Play
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. When facing the front of the Motorola Moto Z² Play, the SIM/memory card slot is on the top left side.
- 2. Insert the SIM removal tool (included in the box the phone came in) and push to eject the SIM/memory card tray.
- 3. Remove the SIM/memory card tray.
- 4. With the metal contacts facing up, insert the SIM card into the tray.
- 5. If you want to add a microSD card, turn the phone and SIM/memory card tray over.
- 6. With the metal contacts facing down, insert the memory card into the tray.
- 7. Re-insert the SIM/memory card tray and push until it clicks into place.