How to set up fingerprint unlock on my Motorola Moto Z² Play
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Fingerprint unlock is a security feature that uses fingerprint recognition technology. It lets you unlock the Motorola Moto Z² Play using the fingerprint scanner located in the home button.
- 1. Swipe up to view Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Security.
- 4. Touch Fingerprint.
- 5. Touch NEXT.
- 6. Touch the desired backup option, e.g., Fingerprint + PIN.
- 7. Choose the desired option, e.g., Require PIN to start device.
- 8. Enter a PIN.
- 9. Touch CONTINUE.
- 10. Re-enter your PIN to confirm it.
- 11. Touch OK.
- 12. Touch the desired notification option, then touch DONE.
- 13. Touch NEXT.
- 14. Touch NEXT.
- 15. Keep placing and lifting your finger on the home button until the scan is complete.
- 16. Touch DONE.
- 17. Fingerprint unlock has been setup.