How to turn airplane mode on and off on my Motorola Moto Z² Play
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- With aeroplane mode, the wireless signals on your Motorola Moto Z² Play are turned off (mobile network, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth). This allows you to use the other features of your phone safely during flights and in other areas where radio transmitters arenʼt allowed.
- 1. Swipe up to view Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch More.
- 4. Touch the Aeroplane mode slider to turn it on.
- 5. Aeroplane mode is on. Touch the Aeroplane mode slider again to turn it off.