How to connect to Wi-Fi on my Motorola RAZR V
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Your Motorola RAZR V can connect to Wi-Fi for an Internet connection. With Wi-Fi, you can use most data services such as email, web browsing and downloading apps. Some network services may not be available on Wi-Fi.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Next to Wi-Fi, touch OFF to enable Wi-Fi.
- 4. Touch Wi-Fi.
- 5. Select the Wi-Fi network you want to use.
- 6. Enter the network password.
- 7. Touch Connect.
- 8. The phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network.