How to use my Motorola RAZR V as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can use your Motorola RAZR V as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot. This lets you share your phone's Internet connection with other devices via Wi-Fi.
Please note that you'll be using data from your mobile network and charges may apply.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Tethering & Mobile Hotspot.
- 4. Touch Mobile Hotspot settings.
- 5. Touch Mobile Hotspot.
- 6. Touch OK.
- 7. Touch Configure Mobile Hotspot.
- 8. Touch Network SSID.
- 9. Delete the existing text and enter a name for your hotspot.
- 10. Touch Password.
- 11. Delete the existing text and enter a password for your hotspot.
- 12. Touch Done.
- 13. Touch Save.
- 14. Touch Restart now.
- 15. The portable Wi-Fi hotspot is now active and other devices can connect to it.