How to get the My Account app
- There are several different ways to get the My Account app.
Note: In these examples we have used an Android phone but the process will be similar on Apple (iOS), BlackBerry and Windows Phone devices.
- Download from the app store:
1. Visit your device app store and search for My Account, then pick the My Account app.
- 2. Tap INSTALL.
- 3. Once installed the app will be added to the phones main app list.
- Using the mobile browser:
1. Start the mobile browser on your phone.
- 2. Enter myaccount.virginmobile.ca/mobile on the mobile browser.
- 3. Sign in with your Virgin Mobile # or username and password and tap Log in.
- Heads up! When prompted, log in to the app with your Virgin Mobile # or username and password. Youʼll need to log in if your mobile data is turned off or if youʼre doing things like changing your features or saving a credit card to make payments.