How to reset my username, my password and retrieve my email address with the My Account app
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If you have forgotten your username, password or email address, you can reset your username and password or retrieve your email address with the My Account app.
- 1. Launch the My Account app. If you have your mobile data turned on, youʼll land on the overview page. Tap the log in button. Once you are on the log in screen, tap the Forgot your username or password link. If you have your mobile data turned off, youʼll land on the log in screen and all you have to do is tap the Forgot your username or password link.
- 2. If you have forgotten your username and password or email address, tap I forgot my username, password and email address.
- 3. Enter your account number or Virgin Mobile number and tap Continue.
You can find your account number at the top right corner of your paper bill or on your service agreement. It is also in all of your e-Bill notifications.
- 4. Enter your Last name and Postal code, then tap Continue.
- 5. Enter the answer to the security question and tap Continue.
Note that the user can pick a different security question if necessary.
- 6. Enter a new password in the Password and Password confirmation fields, then tap Continue.
Ensure the new password contains at least 8 characters and includes 1 number.
- 7. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address associated with the account. Tap Continue to My Account to go to the account overview screen.