How to reset my username with the My Account app
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If you have forgotten your username and cannot log in, you can reset your username with the My Account app.
- 1. Launch the My Account app. If you have your mobile data turned on, youʼll land on the overview page. Tap the Log in button. Once you are on the log in screen, tap the Forgot your username or password? link. If you have your mobile data turned off, youʼll land on the log in screen and all you have to do is tap the Forgot your username or password? link.
- 2. If you have forgotten your username, tap I forgot my username.
- 3. Enter your Email address and tap Continue.
- 4. Enter the answer to the security question and tap Continue.
Note that the user can pick a different security question if necessary.
- 5. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address associated with the account. Tap Back to log in to go to the account overview screen.