How to change the email syncing frequency on my Samsung Galaxy 551
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your phone automatically checks for new email messages, it will access the mobile network often, which can use a lot of battery power. Turning this setting down or off will help prolong battery life.
- 1. Touch Application.
- 2. Touch Email.
- 3. Press Menu.
- 4. Touch Accounts.
- 5. Press and hold the required email account.
- 6. Touch Account settings.
- 7. Touch Email check frequency.
- 8. Touch the option you require (e.g. Never).
- 9. Your chosen setting has been set.