How to transfer files from my Samsung Galaxy 551 to a computer
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can transfer pictures, videos and other media files from your Galaxy 551 to your computer.
In this example, we have used Windows® 7.
- 1. Plug the USB cable into the Galaxy 551.
- 2. Touch UMS mode only.
- 3. Touch OK.
- 4. Touch Turn on USB storage.
- 5. On the computer, select Open folder to view files.
- 6. Browse to the location of the pictures.
- 7. Drag the picture from the window to the computer (e.g. to the My Pictures folder).
- 8. The picture is stored on the computer.
- 9. When you have finished touch Turn off USB storage before you remove the USB cable.