How to reset my Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 to the factory default settings
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- This option lets you erase all of the content and settings on your Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 and reset it to the initial setup screen.
IMPORTANT: All media, data and settings will be erased. This action cannot be undone.
If the Device Protection feature is enabled, it will stay enabled. After the reset, you will need to enter your Google account password to use the phone again.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch General management.
- 4. Touch Reset.
- 5. Scroll to and touch Factory data reset.
- 6. Read the warning, then scroll to and touch RESET DEVICE.
- 7. If you're prompted for screen lock credentials, enter your PIN/password/pattern and touch NEXT.
- 8. Touch DELETE ALL.
- 9. The phone will reset and reboot.