How to clear the cache/cookies on my Samsung Galaxy Ace II X
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- The cache stores files for faster web browsing. Clearing the cache can help resolve some issues and also save space on the Samsung Galaxy Ace II X. Cookies are files that store information and allow websites to remember your preferences.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Internet.
- 3. Touch Menu.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 5. Touch Privacy and security.
- 6. Touch Clear cache.
- 7. Touch OK.
- 8. Touch Clear all cookie data.
- 9. Touch OK.
- 10. The cache and cookies have been cleared.