How to reset my Samsung Galaxy Ace II X to the factory default settings
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- This feature lets you reset the Samsung Galaxy Ace II X to the factory default settings. All of your personal data, media, settings and downloaded apps will be erased. This action cannot be undone.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Back up and reset.
- 4. Touch Factory data reset.
- 5. Read the warning and touch Reset device.
- 6. Read the warning and touch Erase everything.
- 7. The phone will reboot.