How to scan for mobile networks on my Samsung Galaxy Ace II X
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can scan for mobile networks if your Samsung Galaxy Ace II X isn't connecting automatically, or if you want to switch networks while roaming.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch More settings.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Mobile networks.
- 5. Touch Network operators.
- 6. Wait while the phone searches for networks.
- 7. The available networks will be listed.
Select the network you want to use.