How to set the default email account on my Samsung Galaxy Ace II X
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If you have multiple email accounts on your Samsung Galaxy Ace II X, you can set one as the default account for sending email.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Email.
- 3. Touch Menu.
- 4. Touch Settings.
- 5. Touch the required account.
- 6. Touch Default account.
- 7. The default account has been set.
- Note: You can still send email from other accounts; you can choose the "from" account when composing individual messages.