How to turn data roaming and data services on/off on my Samsung Galaxy Ace II X
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When abroad, you need to turn on data roaming to use email, web browsing and other data services. Data roaming charges will apply.
To avoid unwanted roaming charges, you can turn off data roaming. You can also turn off mobile data altogether. This way, your Samsung Galaxy Ace II X will only connect to the Internet through Wi-Fi.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch More settings.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Mobile networks.
- 5. Touch Data roaming.
- 6. Read the warning and touch OK.
- 7. Data roaming is now on.
Touch Data roaming again to turn it off.
- 8. To switch the data network off completely, touch Mobile data.
- 9. Data services are now off.
Touch Mobile data again to turn it on.