How to scan for mobile networks on my Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can scan for mobile networks if your Samsung Galaxy Alpha isn't connecting automatically, or if you want to switch networks while roaming.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch More networks.
- 4. Touch Mobile networks.
- 5. Touch Network operators.
- 6. Wait while the phone searches for networks.
- 7. The available networks will be listed.
Select the network you want to use.
- 8. Wait while the phone connects to the network.
- 9. The phone is now connected to the mobile network.