How to set up Fingerprint Unlock on my Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Fingerprint Unlock is a security feature that uses fingerprint recognition technology instead of a PIN or password. It lets you unlock the Samsung Galaxy Alpha using the fingerprint reader located in the Home button.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Lock screen.
- 4. Touch Screen lock.
- 5. Touch Fingerprint.
- 6. Read the warning and touch OK.
- 7. Swipe the entire pad of your finger across the home button repeatedly until the fingerprint has been registered.
- 8. Enter a password to use in case Fingerprint Unlock can't unlock the phone.
- 9. Touch Continue.
- 10. Re-enter the password to confirm it.
- 11. Touch OK.
- 12. Fingerprint Unlock has been set up.
- 13. To unlock the phone from standby mode, just swipe your finger across the Home button and it will unlock.