How to turn power saving mode on and off on my Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Power saving mode (extended standby mode) optimizes battery life on your Samsung Galaxy Alpha. When the screen is off, your phone will save power by lowering the screen brightness, turning off haptic feedback and limiting the phone's performance. You will still receive messages and notifications.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Power saving mode.
- 4. Touch Power saving mode.
- 5. Touch the Power saving mode slider to turn it on.
- 6. Power saving mode is now on. Touch the slider again to turn off power saving mode.