How to update the software on my Samsung Galaxy Alpha wirelessly
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When new versions are available, you can update the software on your Samsung Galaxy Alpha for extra features and better performance. Here, we show you how to update the software wirelessly ("over the air").
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch About device.
- 4. Touch Software update.
- 5. Touch Update now.
- 6. Read the warning and touch OK.
- 7. If an update is available, follow the on-screen prompts to install it.
If an update isn't available, touch OK.