How to add a calendar event on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- The Galaxy Nexus can hold all your appointment details from a personal calendar as well as from work or social calendars.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Touch Calendar.
- 3. Touch the required date.
- 4. Touch +
- 5. Enter an event name.
- 6. Touch the From time.
- 7. Scroll to the required time.
- 8. Touch Set.
- 9. Touch the To time.
- 10. Scroll to the required time.
- 11. Touch Set.
- 12. Touch DONE.
- 13. The event has been saved in the calendar.