How to add an email account on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can add a variety of email accounts to your Samsung Galaxy Note 3, including personal email and work email. In this example, we show you how to add a POP3 email account.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Email.
- 3. If you already have an email account set up, touch Menu.
If this is the first account you're adding, go to step 6.
- 4. Touch Settings.
- 5. Touch Add account.
- 6. Enter your email address.
- 7. Touch Password.
- 8. Enter your email account password.
- 9. Touch Next.
- 10. Touch Next.
- 11. Touch Your name.
- 12. Enter your name.
- 13. Touch Done.
- 14. The email account has been added.