How to delete an email account from my Samsung Galaxy S4
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Remove unwanted email accounts from your Samsung Galaxy S4. The associated contacts, calendar and email messages will also be removed. Please note that some email accounts can't be removed.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Email.
- 3. Touch Menu.
- 4. Touch Settings.
- 5. Touch Manage accounts.
- 6. Touch the Trash can icon.
- 7. Touch the account(s) you want to delete.
- 8. Touch Done.
- 9. Touch REMOVE.
- 10. The email account and all associated contacts, calendar and email messages have been removed from the phone.
Note: Depending on the account type and the initial setup of the account, all the associated contacts, calendar and email messages may be preserved on the account provider's servers.