How to add or remove a number from the call rejections list on my Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Callers who are on your call rejection list will hear an announcement that your number is not accepting calls at this time. Other calls will ring through as usual.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Phone.
- 3. Touch MORE.
- 4. Touch Settings.
- 5. Touch Call blocking.
- 6. Touch Block list.
- 7. Enter the phone number.
- 8. Touch the + icon.
- 9. The phone number has been added to the call rejections list.
- 10. To remove a phone number from the call rejections list, touch the - icon.
- 11. The phone number has been removed from the call rejections list.