How to change the volume on my Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can control the volume on your Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo by pressing the physical buttons. You can also use the volume settings in the main menu.
- 1. To turn the volume up, press the Volume up button.
- 2. To turn the volume down, press the Volume down button.
- 3. To change the volume settings within the menu system, touch Apps.
- 4. Touch Settings.
- 5. Scroll to and touch Sounds and notifications.
- 6. Touch Volume.
- 7. To decrease the ringer volume, move the slider for Ringtone to the left
- 8. To decrease the volume of any playing music, video, games and other media, move the slider for Media to the left.
- 9. To decrease the volume of any notifications, move the slider for Notifications to the left.
- 10. To decrease the volume of the system, move the slider for System to the left.
- 11. To increase the volume, move the sliders to the right.