How to reset the APN settings to default on my Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Incorrect Access Point Name settings can lead to errors when trying to send picture messages (MMS) or access data or the Internet. Resetting the APN settings to default as originally supplied on your SIM card by your telecom provider can resolve this.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Mobile networks.
- 4. Touch Access Point Names.
- 5. Touch MORE.
- 6. Touch Reset to default.
- 7. Touch OK.
- 8. The APN settings have been reset to default.