How to set up the screen lock on my Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can set a screen lock (password) for your phone. The password will be required to unlock the phone from standby mode.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Lock screen and security.
- 4. Touch Screen lock type.
- 5. Touch Password.
- 6. Enter a password.
- 7. Touch CONTINUE.
- 8. Re-enter the password to confirm it.
- 9. Touch OK.
- 10. Touch the desired option (e.g., Hide content).
- 11. Touch DONE.
- 12. The screen lock (password) has been set.